Friday, November 6, 2015

PRAYERS TO KILL WEEDS OF THE HEART & FAITH



  1. As GOD’S OFFICIAL legislator and law enforcement agent I come in the name of the resurrected Jesus, whose I am and whom I serve, “that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, things in earth, things under the earth, that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord.”
  2. I effect and enforce God’s original plans and purposes over and against the plans and purposes of Satan.
  3. I decree and declare that in this battle no intrinsic no extrinsic weapon, be it emotional, financial, physical, social, psychological, spiritual, organizational, interpersonal, formed against me shall prosper. I place upon myself the armor of light and of the Lord.
  4. Truth to cover my loins. The breastplate of righteousness to cover my heart and chest cavity the gospel of peace to cover my feet, the shield of faith to defensively and offensively cover my body, the helmet of salvation to cover my head, the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, the Lord Jesus Christ a robe of righteousness, the glory of God is my reareward (Isaiah 58:8)
  5. I decree and declare that the weapons of my warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God.
  6. I pull down strongholds, cast down vain imaginations and every high thing that lifts itself against the knowledge of Jesus Christ. My thoughts are now subject to the Lordship of Christ.
  7. I speak that God’s anointing destroys every yoke in my life, and that my soul, my spirit, my body now functions in order according to divine systems of protocol. I decree and declare that I am healed and Spirit-filled, sickness and diseases are far from me.
  8. I establish divine parameters, boundaries and borders, and legislate and establish the laws of the kingdom of heaven to govern all activities within.
  9. I overrule and disallow, I veto every diabolical sanction, subverting activity, injunction, directive, mandate, or order, which opposes the will of the Lord concerning my life, my ministry, my finances, my family Hallelujah.
  10. I disannul diabolical decisions and rulings concerning my ministry, and concerning my life, and the lives of family members, my friends, my associates.
  11. I take control over the airways, the galaxies, systems, realms, regions, domains, spheres, stratospheres, hemispheres, atmospheres.
  12. Anything that will affect me negatively, I bring it unto the obedience and  the Lordship of Christ. And I decree and declare that those things are aligned.
  13. I dispossess master spirits and employ Michael, archangels, the angelic host to handle any satanic contentions, disputings, strivings, resistance concerning this injunction.
  14. I decree and declare successful divine and angelic undertakings, under girdings, reinforcements, and assistance. According to Your Word in Psalm 103:20, I summons angels that now excel in strength and to marshal and protect my personage and property, and possessions. Jehovah Gibbor, contend with those that contend with me, fight against those that fight against me. Take hold of the shield and buckler, stand up for my help. Draw out also the spear and javelin and close up the way of those who pursue and persecute me. Clothe yourself in your garments of war. Muster your devices, gather your weaponry and ammunition from your divine arsenal.
  15. Make bright your arrows, gather your shields, let vengeance be your ultimate goal as you overthrow the chariots, the horses, the riders. Let terror strike the hearts of my enemies, and cause their hearts to fail. (Psalm 18:7-19)
  16.  “Lord, set a guard over my lips today and search my heart. Try me and know my thoughts. See if there is any evil way in me and lead me in the way everlasting" (Ps. 139:23–24). If there is anything in my life that displeases You, Father, dig up and remove those weeds in my heart, in Jesus’s name. Circumcise my heart, and cause my desires and my words to line up with Yours. In Jesus’s name, amen. 
  17. For they sow the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind. —HOSEA 8:7, ESV  And therefore, What occupies my mind determines what eventually fills my mouth.  Father, make me more aware of the power of my words today. I declare that my season of frustration is over. As I guard my tongue and thoughts, my life is changing for the best. In the name of Jesus I declare that everything this season should bring to me must come forth. Every invisible barrier must be destroyed. I declare that I am a prophetic trailblazer. I am taking new territory spiritually, emotionally, relationally, and professionally. I decree and declare that You are opening new territories in my life for prosperity, wealth, and divine health today.
  18. Father rebuke and dismantle satanic alliances and confedarations, arrest them by the Spirit. Let every covert and clandestine effort and endeavor fail. Disappoint the devices that they have crafted so that their hands cannot perform their enterprise. Take them in their own crafty and devious ways.Let them meet with darkness in the daytime and grope in the noonday as in the night. Overrule and overthrow sabotage, subversions, and setbacks. Let every attack of retaliation fail. Hallelujah!
  19. Confirm the words of your servant in their minds and perform the counsel of your messengers. Send divine angelic, prophetic assaults and against diabolical intelligence. 
  20. Release divine virusses to infade satanic databases and command that they be consumed and destroyed. Blot out all diabolic records so that the accuser of the brethren has nothing upon which he may substantiate his accusations and allegations with. Let all future, diabolic communications and networkings fail. 
  21. Send a spirit of confusion among them. Let their tongues be divided so that when they communicate it will be incoherant and misunderstood. Arrest those that operate in the spirit of Jezebel or Belial. Let them not resist the anointing, usurp authority, or gain any ground in the natural or in the realm of the spirit. 
  22. I prohibit satanic manifestations and speak that divine abortive measures and miscarriages occur in satanic wombs and incubators.
  23. Now Father, you have given us a great work to accomplish. We war for the releasing of finances and all resources that belong to us. Everything prepared for us before the foundation of the world, that pertain to our life, our ministry and our calling. We shall not and will not be denied. We shall not and will not accept substitutes. We call in the resources from the north, the south, the east, the west. 
  24. I am strategically lined up with the ladder that touches the third heaven and sits on earth. The angels are descending and ascending according to the words that I speak. What I bind or loose on earth is already bound or loosed in heaven. Revelation, healing, deliverance, salvation, peace, joy, relationships, finances, and resources that have been demonically blocked are being loosed unto me now! What is being released unto me is transferring to every person that I associate myself with. I am contagiously blessed!
  25. As I command the morning and capture the day, time is being redeemed. I take authority over the fourth watch of the day. The spiritual airways and highways are being hijacked for Jesus. The atmosphere of the airways over me, my family, my church, my community, my city, my state, my nation, and the world is producing a new climate. This new climate is constructing a godly stronghold in times of trouble. My thinking will be conducive to the agenda of the kingdom of heaven.
  26. Every demonic agenda or evil thought pattern designed against the agenda of the kingdom of heaven is destroyed at the root of conception NOW, in Jesus name! I come into agreement with the saints  as we have suffered violence, we take by force! No longer will I accept anything demonic that is dealt unto me in my days. I declare that the kingdom has come, and the will of God will be done on earth as it in heaven.
  27. As the sun rises today, let is shine favorably upon me and the purposes of God for my life.
  28. Daily destiny is my portion because I have no thought for tomorrow. I am riding on the wings of the morning into a new day of victory. God, You separated the night and the day to declare my days, years, and seasons. I am the light of the earth, and I have been separated from darkness. This light declares my destiny!
  29. Lord, You have given me dominion over the elements and all the work of His hands. You have placed them under my feet.
  30. Because I fear the name of the Lord, the Sun of Righteousness shall arise with healing in His wings, and I shall tread down the wicked until they become ashes under my feet. I commit to walk in this dominion daily. I decree and declare a new day, a new season, and a fresh anointing. As the ordinances of the constellations have received orders from God on my behalf, they shall manifest in the earth realm. The ingredients of my destiny are programmed into my days, years, and seasons. I bind every force that would attempt to capture my destiny illegitimately.
  31. I plead the blood of Jesus over every principality, power, ruler of darkness, and spiritual wickedness in high places assigned against my purpose. I bind every destiny pirate, destiny thief, and destiny devourer in the name of Jesus! They are dethroned and dismantled and have no influence over my days. Every curse sent against my days is reversed and boomeranged back to the pits of hell. I displaced the Luciferian spirit.
  32. I bind every false light-bearer and counterfeit son of the morning. My prayers are disrupting dark plans and giving my enemies a non-prosperous day. I have victory over my enemies every morning. Because I obey the Lord and serve Him, my days will prosper! This is the day that Lord has made, and I will rejoice and be glad in it! Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment