Tuesday, October 20, 2015

ARRESTING SLIPPERY BLESSINGS

Deep Repentance and Renunciation Prayers

Worship for 5 minutes (minimum)

Prayer to Establish Us As Living Stones

Father, in the name of Jesus, I come before Your throne. I repent for being so stuck and focused on the past that I have been unable to see Your calling for me.
I repent for not rightly discerning Your presence.
I repent for not acknowledging Your presence when you have acknowledged mine.
I repent for asking you for things that You have already done and are doing.
Lord, I repent for not using my keys to unlock the mysteries of the Kingdom of Heaven.

Father, I repent for looking to man for wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and counsel, and for looking into my flesh for might, strength, and ability. Forgive me for being arrogant, disrespectful, and for not honoring Your Spirit even as it comes forth through others. As You forgive me, Lord, please restore the reverential and obedient fear of the mighty God.

Lord, I want to repent for myself and for anyone in my past generations who spoke harshly against Your body and the brethren. Lord, I repent for coming into agreement with anybody who spoke against the body of Christ. Lord, I choose now to bless Your entire body and to speak health and wholeness to those things I don’t understand of Your body.
Jesus, I repent for agreement with the spirit of slavery, for choosing to be subject to the law and for not choosing to be free as a son and daughter. I choose to birth forth the promises of God and His inheritance in me. I declare that this is the set time of the Lord, and I will be realigned with the New Jerusalem.

Lord, I repent for grasping onto the world instead of You. Lord, I repent for getting caught up in generational addictions rather than in Your generational blessings. I ask You for Your forgiveness and Your redemption for the rest of my days.
Father, I repent for myself and my generational line for often being people pleasers rather than God pleasers. I declare for me and my household, that today, right now, we are stepping over the line to serve You. From this day forth, I am and I will continue to be a God-pleaser rather than a man pleaser.

Lord, please forgive me for not trusting You. Lord, I ask You to untangle my feet. Lord, please forgive me for not being able to jump over the fences of offenses. I ask that You will continue to show us our inheritance so that we can receive all that You have already given.
I choose to repent for and to forgive all of those in my family line who were involved in Satanism and corporate mind control in efforts to pervert and abort God’s plans and promises.

Father, I forgive all offenses of those who have traumatized me and my past generations. I thank You for cleansing all pathways and ungodly heavenly places so that I can be seated with Christ in heavenly places.
I thank You for redeeming me from my past. The past is not my identity. I leave the past at Your feet and choose to pursue the calling and inheritance You have for me.

I choose now to take the key of faith to unlock my inheritance so that I may step forward into my birthright, my calling, and my anointing. I choose to be a restorer of all things.
I want to have faith like Abraham who searched diligently for the city whose builder and maker is God. Help me fix my eyes on Your purpose, Your will, and Your plan for me.

I thank You that You have made me Your son.
Lord, please disconnect me from the things of the earth and remove the sin and the snares that so easily entangle and hinder me from running the race marked before me.

Father, please establish Your glory on me and be my rear guard. Lord, please establish Your plumb line between my inner man and Your throne.
Lord, I remember Your body that was broken for me and Your blood that was shed for me. I accept the sacrifice that You gave for me on the cross.
Lord, please remove all contamination on the elemental spirits. I recognize that this contamination has come from the human traditions and the basic principles of the world rather than from Christ.

Lord, please realign my spirit, soul, and body to Your plumb line.
Lord, as You created Adam from the dust of the earth and breathed into him Your breath of life, so breathe on the elements of my life.
I choose to die to myself and die to the world and to lay down my life as a living sacrifice.

I declare that my heart will be encouraged and knit together in love with other believers and that my heart will attain all wealth that comes from the full assurance of understanding that results in the true knowledge of God’s mystery, which is Christ Himself.
I declare that I am a living stone and will operate in unity with the body of Christ.


NOW TO THE PRAYERS…

Confess these verses out loud:
Rev 12:7, 8   ‘Now war arose in heaven, Michael and his angels fighting against the dragon. And the dragon and his angels fought back, but he was defeated, and there was no longer any place for them in heaven.’
Psa 24:7-10    Lift up your heads, O gates! And be lifted up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD, strong and mighty, the LORD, mighty in battle! Lift up your heads, O gates! And lift them up, O ancient doors, that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The LORD of hosts, he is the King of glory! Selah.

I declare right now I take my rightful place at the right hand of God where Christ is sitted. I declare I sit with Him and I operate from this place of power on this day, in the name of Jesus Christ.

  1. O God who answers by fire, arise, send Your warrior angels to destroy every power that is challenging my breakthroughs in the heavenly places, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  2. Devouring fire of God, arise and dismantle every opposition to my prayers from the Queen of Heaven (one of the chief principalities) in the heavenly places, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  3. You the evil mountain and kingdom of the Queen of Heaven, I set you on the fire of heaven today; let all Your thrones, altars and establishments catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  4. Devouring fire of God, arise and dismantle every opposition to my prayers from the Queen of the Coast, (another principality operating from the waters) in the name of Jesus Christ.
  5. You the witchcraft and satanic veil set to keep the heavenly showers of blessings from falling on me, catch fire and burn to ashes, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  6. Archangel Michael, arise and demolish every hindrance set by the Prince of Persia against the manifestation of my miracles and answers to prayers, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  7. You the satanic gates set to fight my open heavens, I command you to open by fire and release all my miracles and breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  8. Father Lord, by your mighty power, by the power in the Blood of Jesus, Fire of Holy Ghost, scatter and destroy any hindering spirit around me, in the name of Jesus.
  9. Father Lord, scatter and destroy the power of devouring spirit and limitation, in the name of Jesus.
  10. Father Lord, any decree made upon my feet because I have come to Christ, let it be revoked in Jesus’ name.
  11. Father Lord, let my feet be anointed and washed by your blood to lead me to peaceful places, in the name of Jesus.
  12. Father Lord, release the spirit of carpenter upon me to destroy the horns of enemies, in the name of Jesus.
  13. Any decree to cause satanic road-block in my way of breakthrough, be scattered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  14. Father Lord, come and be our shepherd, to keep us together and save us from thieves, in Jesus’ name.
  15. Every satanic or collective power that wants to scatter what I have gathered, I command you to fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
  16. Association of evil gang-up or witchcraft power to cause derailment in my life; scatter by Fire, in the name of Jesus.
  17. Any power put in place to supervise and confirm failure in my life, die by Fire, in the name of Jesus.
  18. Anything in me contradicting the word of God to cause error, die by Fire, in the name of Jesus.
  19. Any power making a decree to affect my standing in the Lord, break by fire, in the name of Jesus.
  20. Evil decree or curse over my life, spiritually, physically, financially, matrimonially and educationally, I break you, in the name of Jesus.
  21. Stubborn spirits, strongmen and problems opposing my progress, you due date has come, receive the arrows of lightning and perish, in the name of Jesus Christ.
  22. Anything in me, around me, within me, contesting with the presence of Holy Spirit in me, are you still alive? die forever and perish, in the name of Jesus.
  23. Spirit of the Living God, arise and take me to my place of blessing now, in Jesus name.
  24. Father Lord, whatever weapon or tricks of the enemy to steal, kill and destroy, destroy them with their weapon forever, in Jesus name.
  25. Father Lord, connect, correct and direct my helpers to me anywhere, anywhere they may be, in the name of Jesus.
  26. Spirit of the Living God, arise and remove any evil veil covering my face so I can see in Jesus name.
  27. Power to see and discern, come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
  28. Power to over-come, fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
  29. Power to succeed in life, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
  30. Lord Jesus, Gird your sword on Your thigh, O Mighty One, in Your splendor and majesty; in Your majesty ride out victoriously for my cause and for the cause of my fellows who are praying with me in this season; shoot out Your arrows, destroy all our enemies and usher us into our new season of blessings, favor, victory, promotion, increase, revival, and restoration, in the name of Jesus Christ.
Thank You Lord for answering my prayers, in the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment