Wednesday, October 14, 2015

RELEASING VIOLENT FAITH TO DEFEAT FAILURE & DELAY



Too many Christians struggle along, desperately begging God for things He has already promised, or already declared that He has given to us. Emotionally tormenting oneself does not impress God or move Him to respond. God responds to faith. Without faith it is impossible to please Him (Hebrews 11:6). 

You will shape your future in this season by the words you speak prophetically according to the word of the Lord!

  • ·         Behold the former things are come to pass, and new things do I declare: before they spring forth I tell you of them… Isaiah 42:9

  • ·         Behold I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth… Isaiah 43:18-19

  • ·         Mt 12:34-37 Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaketh…For by thy words thou shall be justified and by thy words shall thou be condemed…

Your very words coming out of your mouth is what going to determine your future…You can either speak life or death to you situation…

  • ·         Proverbs 18:21 The power of life and death are in the power of the tongue…

  • ·         Proverbs 15:4 A wholesome tongue is a tree of Life…


Day 1:  MY  Confession of Faith…“I shall abide under the Shadow of the Almighty and he gives his Angels charge over me…Ps.91”
Because I am the righteousness of God, angels have been sent to minister to me. They respond to the Word of God which I speak. Therefore, I loose angels with the words of my mouth.
I say today, let the Lord be magnified who takes pleasure in my prosperity. In the name of Jesus, I command the angels to bring to me prosperity in my spirit, in my home, in my body, in my family life, and in my finances.
I declare promotion and command the angels to bring promotion into my life. I have a blood-bought covenant promise from God Almighty to multiply exceedingly. Therefore, I confess I am exceedingly fruitful and blessed, right now, in Jesus name! I command the angels of God to go and bring this covenant to pass in my life now! I have the power to get wealth, and release the angels to bring wealth into my life.
I declare right now that I am healthy, healed, delivered, and freed from the bondage of sin. I am the head always, and never the tail. I am above only, and never beneath. I lend, not borrow, and everything I put my hands to prospers.
I walk in the favor of God and my favor is increased even as I am speaking. I have more than enough money to pay every bill that comes in, and I declare I am totally debt-free now! I have the authority of Heaven and in the name of Jesus, I declare that whatever I bind on the Earth, is bound in Heaven, and whatever I loose on the Earth, is loosed in Heaven.
I am free from unforgiveness and I set my will to forgive anybody for anything, no matter what! I walk in the love of God toward everyone, no exceptions! I send my angels forth right now, to do God’s pleasure and bring these words to pass. Angels, go now, and minister prosperity unto me, in Jesus name!
Father, I thank You in advance for all You have done on my behalf. Like You, I have declared what will be and am committed to calling those things that be not as though they are. Right now I rejoice, and Iam exceedingly glad that you have granted to me the petitions I have requested, while I am yet speaking. My total life prosperity is settled now, and with great expectation, I will continuously speak faith-filled words, and allow my every word and thought to confirm what I believe I have received, in Jesus name. Amen. 

Scriptural references:
· Psalm 103:20, 21
· Psalm 35:27
· Hebrews 1:13
· Matthew 16:19
· Psalm 5:12
· Deuteronomy 28:1-13
· 1 Peter 2:24
· 1 Corinthians 13

Quick note:
Fasting for Spiritual Breakthrough
  • Fasting and prayer can restore the loss of the "first love" for your Lord and result in a more intimate relationship with Christ.
  • Fasting is a biblical way to truly humble yourself in the sight of God (Psalm 35:13; Ezra 8:21).  King David said, "I humble myself through fasting.
  • Fasting enables the Holy Spirit to reveal your true spiritual condition, resulting in brokenness, repentance and a transformed life.
  • The Holy Spirit will quicken the Word of God in your heart and His truth will become more meaningful to you!
WARFARE PRAYER POINTS
1.       Agents of darkness assigned to stop me, I stop you before you stop me, in the Name of Jesus.
2.       Yoke of satanic delay, DIE, in the Name of Jesus.
3.       O Lord God of Elijah, arise and move me forward, in the Name of Jesus.
4.       Every infirmity to make me fail, I destroy you with fire, in the Name of Jesus.
5.       Pillars of witchcraft in my family, DIE, in the Name of Jesus.
6.       Powers that do not want new things in my life, you are a liar, DIE, in the Name of Jesus.
7.       Teeth of the enemy over my life, in the Name of Jesus.
8.       I trample upon every serpent and scorpion monitoring my progress in life, in the Name of Jesus.
9.       I cast all serpents of infirmity into the fire of judgement, in the Name of Jesus.
10.   I cut myself free from the hands of serpents and scorpions, in the Name of Jesus.
11.   I remove my portion out the hands of the serpent in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
12.   Let every serpent-spirit unwind and depart from me NOW, in the Name of Jesus.
13.   Let the serpent of the Lord swallow the serpent of my Pharaoh, in the Name of Jesus.
14.   Let the serpent of the Lord bite every hidden enemy of my life, in the Name of Jesus.
15.   Holy Ghost fire, kill every serpent and scorpion targeted against my Israel, in the Name of Jesus.
16.   As a child of the Lion of Judah, I chase out serpents from my life, in the Name of Jesus.
17.   Every serpent and scorpion of poverty, DIE, in the Name of Jesus.
18.   Every poison of serpents and scorpions, come out of me, in the Name of Jesus.
19.   My Life, reject every serpent and scorpion, in the Name of Jesus.
20.   O God, arise and grind every foundational serpent to ashes in my life, in the Name of Jesus.
21.   Let the serpent of impossibility be dissolved by the fire of God, in the Name of Jesus.
22.   Every serpent and scorpion working against my destiny and breakthrough, DRY UP AND DIE, in the Name of Jesus.
23.   No serpent shall control my life, in the Name of Jesus.
24.   Every serpent fired into my life, go back to your sender, in the Name of Jesus.
25.   Every serpent working in the root of my life, DIE, in the Name of Jesus.
26.   I break every covenant with the spirit of python and renounce you now, in the Name of Jesus.
27.  You serpent and scorpion of darkness delegated against my victory, DIE, in the Name of Jesus.

 THANK GOD FOR ANSWERING YOUR PRAYERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment