Tuesday, October 20, 2015

PRAYER CONFESSION OF WHO I AM IN CHRIST

  1. No weapon formed against me shall prosper, and every tongue that rises against me in judgement, I condemn. (Isaiah 54:17).
  2. I am established in righteousness, and oppression is far from me, (Isaiah 54:14).
  3. The weapons of my warfare are not carnal but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds, (2  Corinthians 10:4).
  4. I take the shield of faith, and I quench every fiery dart of the enemy, (Ephesians 6:16).
  5. I take the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, and use it against the enemy, (Ephesians 6:17).
  6. I am redeemed from the curse of the law. I am redeemed from poverty. I am redeemed from sickness.
  7. I am redeemed from spiritual death, (Galatians 3:13).
  8. I overcome all because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world, (second John 4:4).
  9. I stand in the evil day having my loins girded about with truth, and I have the breastplate of righteousness. My feet are shod with the gospel of peace. I take the shield of faith. I am covered with the helmet of salvation, and I use the sword of the Spirit, which is the Word of God, (Ephesians 6:14–17).
  10. I am delivered from the power of darkness and translated into the kingdom of God’s dear Son, (Colossians 1:13).
  11. I tread upon serpents and scorpions and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall hurt me, (Luke 10:19).
  12. I do not have the spirit of fear but power, love, and a sound mind, (second Timothy 1:7).
  13. I am blessed with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ Jesus, (Ephesians 1:3).
  14. I am healed by the stripes of Jesus, (Isaiah 53:5).
  15. My hand is upon the neck of my enemies, (Genesis 49:8).
  16. You anoint my head with oil; my cup runs over. Goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life, (Psalm 23:5–6).
  17. I am anointed to preach, to teach, to heal, and to cast out devils.
  18. I receive abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness, and I reign in life through Christ Jesus, (Romans 5:17).
  19. I have life and that more abundantly, (John 10:10).
  20. I walk in the light as He is in the light, and the blood of Jesus cleanses me from all sin, (First John 1:7).
  21. I am the righteousness of God in Christ, (Second Corinthians 5:21).
  22. I am the head and not the tail, (Deuteronomy 28:13).
  23. I shall decree a thing, and it shall be established in my life, (Job 22:28).
  24. I have favour with God and with man, (Luke 2:52).
  25. Wealth and riches are in my house, and my righteousness endures forever, (Psalm 112:3).
  26. I will be satisfied with long life, and God will show me His salvation, (Psalm 91:16).
  27. I dwell in the secret place of the Most High, and I abide under the shadow of the Almighty, (Psalm 91:1).
  28. No evil will befall me, and no plague shall come near my dwelling, (Psalm 91:10).
  29. My children are taught of the Lord, and great is their peace, (Isaiah 54:13).
  30. I am strengthened with might by His Spirit in the inner man, (Ephesians 3:16).
  31. I am rooted and grounded in love, (Ephesians 3:17).
  32. I bless my natural enemies, and I overcome evil with good, (Matthew 5:44).

No comments:

Post a Comment